07 March 2010

A Time For Every Season Under Heaven





We have to believe that even the briefest of human connections can heal. Otherwise,life is unbearable.


Our family is going through a very difficult time right now.  I feel that I owe it to you to not just fall off the face of the earth but, to let you know that I miss writing very, very, much.  I miss sharing my cottage, my family and my thoughts with you.  I often think when I'm writing, if I can make just one person in my family, or one friend who reads my blog smile from the reading of it, I've done something good thing that day.  Please stick with me.  Pop in once in a while to see me because, I'm still checking in to your blogs and lives as often as I can.  If you're the prayerful type please say a prayer for my family.  If you just have a good vibe to send out, please do.

For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, says the Lord -- Jeremiah 30.17


There will come a day, soon I hope that, I will be able to live and laugh and love and write again. For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.






All in all,
I'm learning, with complete confidence,
That our ability to cope with any kind of sorrow. . .
Is directly connected to our level of reliance on God.

And now because I want to leave you with a smile in your heart...

Our sweet friends
Stan & Meredith
They got married in Phoenix, AZ on Saturday


My beautiful girl with her Papa, my handsome husband

Maggie with the bride and groom
She wants to be a bride just like Meredith one day - only taller!

She's as silly as ever! She's still a quirky girl. She wore her high heels to the wedding. See the crazy things this one can do in her high heels right here - http://lorimcktia.blogspot.com/2009/09/black-heels-skate-boards-and-goofy-girl.html 


 And she just got her driving permit so everybody, ya better buckle up.


A surprise fireworks display for Meredith from her new husband.
(Stan, you've set the bar pretty high for men everywhere!)


And because you know I wouldn't leave you
without a beautiful sunset







and because
I love you infinity times non stop

Blessings,
Tia

 l







No comments: